Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The First Meet

The first sight of my love is one thing I cannot forget
The orchestra played the most serene melody I've ever heard
The time had stopped walking
As I was there watching her smiling
Everything was perfect and fitted as it meant to be
And my heartbeats were beating to create my destiny
With the poem for her being replayed in my head
Waiting for my lips to move and let the words be free to said.
And a rose eclipsed in my hands held beneath my back
Eagerly perplexed to meet the sunshine to save it from its death
My eyes are fixed on your beautiful face like it's a masterpiece
Just like god has created you with all his love and patience
He also would have fallen for you
As you're drenched in love, and it's true
My knee is trembling to bow down and ask you for being my all
As only I want your heart to be the who returns all my calls
All these breezes dancing to our heartbeats
Are teasing your hairs for you to fix them in the bun heap
As my delilah you look immensely beautiful with all your purity
And I want to cuddle those cheeks as they are blushing proudly
I have been waiting so long to meet you
And this moment of impact is too exquisite to be true
Something inside of me is telling me to lean in and kiss you
So that we synchronise our hearts to other without any clue
I've been dreaming for this happen all my life
But now it seem to me the right time
It shall be a new beginning for our future of pure love
Where I can save each moment of ours to create a picture
As together we make a picture perfect couple to tease these skies
And we perfectly complete our pity imperfections but not let the love die
With your perfect smile in this wind all around us
Let's sit together and talk about our jesus
And live this life together as one
As you're the moon to my only sun

No comments:

Post a Comment