Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Day- Day of Love

Our life is based on a journey on which we sail. I am glad that I have you by my side to share this journey. Most of us all today might be writing a new story, a new page of love which will bring smiles and happiness along with your journeys. If you doubt that the person by your side is not who should be, then just look into their eyes, you will be able to find your answer. This day, Valentines Day, just a name is enough to fill your hearts with love. We should be glad that we have a day to confess pure love to someone who mean a lot to us. That someone can make you feel heaven even if you are in a hell of situations, that one smile from that someone can shine your life from a never ending serenity, that someone can make your heart into a home and be their shelter you from all the pity things out there. This day is a dawn for those who lack courage to show what they feel, how they feel. Many will be cheering and celebrating this day, and my friends, that's the best way to live this day. Love, it's the ultimate thing a human can feel. This life, truly is a journey, and nobody wants to be alone on this journey, so let's accept or give a hand to someone who share the same journey as yours. As the destination never mattered, the journey is what which fills your heart, mind and soul with memories. If you have that someone in your life then just go and die with memories, not cries. This Kingdom, this life is yours, and you're it's only god to lead it how you wish to live or in which direction you sail. The warmth you feel under your chest and the beat which is calling you is your call to show your love.


I know no matter what it takes, this life is one. This life is one. She is what mean the universe to me of which I am the gravity. And I am so glad to have her in my life so that this journey is lot more fun than it would have been if I was solitude. I know we are far away but the moment will come when we will be together under the boulevards of these stars which have been teasing us from the start. I believe this because the angels told me so, as she herself is an angel who can create magic with just one smile. I know she drives me crazy, but this insanity is what makes me differ from all the one who couldn't find what I have. The special feeling you get is just everybody crave for. She fills this heart with pure emotions. I Love You. <3


I hope you all like this poem.


Today a new story is on its way
I am coming to you no matter what it takes
The blood under my skin is rising to flow for you
And our stars are colliding to create a path new
This aura, this moment is filling my heart
The sensation of purity just doesn't get apart
When I look high into the sky
I see someone smiling for me asking me to come high
The way you watch me and capture in those pretty eyes
All I wish is to stay forever right by your side
I feel home like warmth around you
You have shown me the source to hold to
In my heart I have created a palace where you are the queen
And this guy is at your service to provide to make you please
This Kingdom lies in my heartbeat where nobody can hurt you
And I can dance with you on your favourite songs and cherish you
The togetherness you bring, may be it's more than paradise
You are the star in my life which always shine
My world bows to you as I am devoted to you
Before these breaths stop forever I try to be your moon
Every song I listen make me think about us
Where we will be doing our stupid things to love each other
This journey without you would have been a dilemma
All my senses work as if they belong to someone
And that someone is surely you which I reckon
Let this wind takes us with itself
And we sail together to our own heaven
Let this rain pour over us and make us wet within its love
As from this day on there always would be a lot, no some
May be this cry for your touch on my soul is all enough
Cause you already are my angel who have brought me into the world of trust
You washed away all my darkness and pain
And I know I just wish to seek this eternal rain
With you I can make moments into memories
And I am proud of what my heart wishes
It speaks of you in its beating
And my soul move towards you without perusing
The roots of my life are bending to your dignity
As deep within a part of me believes you to be my destiny
I just want you to be my forever valentine from this moment
So that each forth year from now I don't ask anybody else
As your Kingdom awaits in my heart for you my princess
Let's paint this canvas with our love and close our eyes
To fall into the most beautiful thing in this world
Where everywhere all I find is you and your divine love

I hope you loved it, and especially you. ;) :*

4 comments:

  1. Itsss wooww .. Jst wooww ... N rilli yr jiss ko b u r dedicatng dis dat prsn is d mst luckiest h happiest prsn in dis world .. As she has treasure .. A treasure of love ... 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks simar :)
      n mai kisko dedicate kr skta hu yr... just avie jisko chahye she can ;)

      Delete