Thursday, February 19, 2015

Love Introspection(Chap 1) - The Beginning

Love Introspection


Chapter One- The Beginning



Date 25 August 1989,

A boy was sitting in a church. He came at 11 in the morning and didn’t left till 4 in the evening. He didn’t even raise his head, didn’t eat or drank water. Sitting on the last bench, he just kept thinking, never murmured anything or spoke. The priest was kind of amazed and tensed about the boy; after all he is a priest. He had grown care for the boy. The boy came to the church for the fifth day and still he didn’t have said anything neither he have looked upwards to face the Holy Jesus.

The priest was curious to know what the case was, so, he decided to approach him. When the distance narrowed and the priest was able to see him closely, he has reckoned that the boy was in his mid-twenties. He wanted to help the boy, and bring him back to the life, life, where he really should be.

Father was standing right next to him now, and the meantime he have made quite some assumptions about him. He had a belief that this boy needed someone, he could tell this by how he was sitting. He was in the place where all the negativities vanish away, where the Holy Spirit kisses your soul and shows you the path of real happiness. The boy was sitting with his head down on the back of the front bench with his hand crossed across his stomach. He have had known that the boy felt cold inside, he surely needed someone. And so he could find nobody to share, he was within the heart of beloved Jesus.

“Son” said the priest and put his warm hands on the boy’s shoulder to share some warmth and try to reduce some shackles from his heart.

The boy trembled. He started to shiver as if he have had been touched by a demon. He peeped from a side, and to his amaze, he suddenly had made his posture correct and was now sitting properly. He was shocked to see the priest to come and talk to him.

With a warm and soothing smile his face wore, and the Priest spoke, “Is something bothering you my child? This place is made to wash away your sins and to devote a part of you to God. If you wish to confess something, you are gladly welcome.”

The boy was looking at his face, he felt some warmth. He surely wanted to share to share with someone what dilemma was he facing. But, he couldn’t summon up the energy to share. He kept looking into the Father’s eyes, and he started to feel better. He felt that something was about him or this place which was making him trust the man in the robe and confess his emotions in front of god.

“Father, can I talk about broken heart, disguise and cheating in front your god?” asked the boy.

He expected the Father would say that God do not talk about evil or he will dodge his question as he was too confused to properly think. But the reply he got, made his heart to put faith in this person and share his life story and confess all his emotions. He said, “Sure my SON, you can share anything with me as after all I am here to make my children smile again.”

“Thank You Father! That means a lot to me.” The boy said with a little hope for the answer and faith that he won’t be betrayed here.

“My name is Aarav, and today, I am here because of someone whom I have loved since my childhood. I am here because this was the place where I had met her 15 years ago. Today, after 15 years when I got back, I knew got to know something which I have changed my inside out and now I am totally devastated to feel anything.” Aarav said with a glimpse of tear in his eyes.

“Pour your heart out my child, I won’t hurt you” the priest said with his warm smile.

“So, here is my life from its starting, my life now crawling back from fifteen year, my life from January of 1974…



Thanks for all your support, love and wishes for me as today I am uploading my second novel. I hope and wish you find it enlightening and do share it with your friends and families. Comments and feedback are totally welcomed. :)

2 comments:

  1. The story seems interesting but plzzz pay attention to the grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete