Sunday, December 14, 2014

Emotions To Express

A short sweet little poem for you all to enjoy. After this poem, on Wednesday awaits the final chapter of Shadowed Love. I am really very thankful and glad that you all have loved what I am doing. After Shadowed Love is over, I will start working on some daily posts, they will be poems, short stories and some views which should be concerned. After I will think a new story for you all, I will start uploading it. If you love my work, Please share it and do leave a comment your views and anything you want. And Thanks again for you all. Love you all. :)



Emotions To Express


You came in this life like an angel in disguise
Wrapped inside sunshine and those adorable eyes
Now I look up above beyond these stars and smile a little bit
Cause I have you in my life standing just by my side giving me grit
The smile you hold over your beautiful face makes me smile
And nothing seems to be left out in this life
With your glimpse in my eyes I see myself in you
And I watch you dancing like fresh pure morning dew
My heart was a nomad, going here and there
But when it met you, it found a special permanent place to stay
You filled that heart with true and pure colours to paint a new life
A life full of love and joy which now makes me invincible not naΓ―ve
Even your thought is enough to bring smile on my face and joy to my heart
And my Delilah trust me, you and I won’t be ever apart
Destiny and fate have joined hands to write a new story
A story of divine emotions grabbing your heart in the form of poetry
And I am just a mere source to share all this to an angel like you
Cause pouring my heart out like this increases the love for you
I feel like basorexia for you right now and want to hug you
To warm you up with my hearty feelings and give you some memories new

4 comments: