Saturday, November 15, 2014

Shadowed Love- Chapter Two- The One

Shadowed Love
Chapter 2-The One


“Hello?!” asked Shalini
“Hmm…” a strange new voice, firm and seems to be of a man
“Who is this? Why the hell are you disturbing me day and night with all your calls?” Shalini angrily wanted to know.
“Shalini”

A short pause

“Shalini, I know you very well and believe me you also know me, almost like a friend, a good friend” the voice was now holding the breathes to keep the secret.
“Who the Hell are you? Just tell me right now or I am gonna tell it to police about the stalker I have who is eve teasing.” Shalini said.
“Hahaha… Shalini… You are still so naïve dear. I know you won’t do anything like this. So, don’t bother with all this, you can go and tell anybody you want.” said the voice.
“What is IT you want from me?” asked Shalini
“I want nothing from you Shalini. Well there is something for you rather. Just go to your front main door after this call, you will find everything.” The voice said.
“What’s happening?” Shalini asked surprisingly
“Nothing as such new for you. Just go, you will understand everything and from now on these calls also won’t be there until there is time for them. So hasta la vista Shalini. Take care.” Just after this the voice disappeared and the phone was hung down.

Shalini was confused about what was going on. She had so many situations about what might have been going on in her life. But, all she could think of was bad omens and evil things happened with her in the past.

Shalini was confused about going to the gate. She thought a while for it and finally made up her mind to step up and go for it.

She went to the door. Opened it. ‘CREEK’
The door was flung open.

She was trying to search for someone as a recognisable face and catch the caller thinking that he might be near only just to see her.
But after a good amount of time wasted on searching she dropped the idea and saw below down near to her feet.

She was shocked to see a bouquet full of red and pink roses and lilies and some orchids sprinkled everywhere near the bouquet. She picked it up. Took a deep breath and inhaled the aroma of fresh roses and lilies. She felt better than before but her mind was still searching for the answer when she saw a note inside the flowers.

Now all her conscience screamed at her that yes she was primarily thinking right about a new lover for her. But this time she didn’t know what was waiting for her in that letter or who was the one who wrote this.
She opened the note.

It read:
Dear Shalini,
I have always wanted to tell you all about this. But I knew that you are not into this stuff called love but yes roaming with you every time and making each other laugh, caring about others and thinking of all the good things sitting with our friends around. All this was just making a place in my mind first, then it went into my heart and now I couldn’t stand to finally tell you the truth about me and my feelings. I don’t know whether you have feelings for me or not but I know that the upper lines must have made the image of what I am about to say. Shalini I love you from the bottom most part of my heart and the deepest part tells me it’s true.

Shalini had a drop of tear in her right eye after reading the letter. She was still searching the signature or the name of the one who had send it her.
And then suddenly her phone again rang. ’TRING TRING TRING TRING’

She saw the name; it was again the private number.

She picked it up and before she could say anything she heard the voice saying just one word “SUMIT” and then the phone was hung again.

Now Shalini was in a great confusion and didn’t know what to do next.
Sumit was her one of her great friends and one of the member of her gang.

“Aarrggghhh SUMIT” Shalini screamed
And then she thought that maybe she also had been falling for him.


2 comments:

  1. tujhe sumit ke alawa aur koi naam nahi mila kya ..... -_- , mood off hogaya

    ReplyDelete