Monday, November 24, 2014

Its Always Been You

Well I presume I am taking too long to post new things. I am glad that most of you are liking the stuff and responding me through comments. I am very happy and delighted to see this, so I wanted to deliver you all a poem.

So here it goes,

Roaming with you all day along
Made a place in my heart so strong
Now it just sways towards you to find a place in yours
Cause my dear I don’t know whether if am able to pour
I want to shower with all I can and give you all I have
You are always on my mind and my heart is your new map
I have comprehend everything about you
I want to share this mere life with you
You and your cute little things
Everything about you is just too precious
I don’t know how it happened that I felt for you
I don’t know why this happened but with you I feel new
I just watched you flying high like a butterfly from a distance
And I was mesmerized by watching you under that beautiful shed
With yours wings of life and like an angel you have lighted up my heart
A shine which now resides inside me which I think cant be apart
Living with a hope to be yours someday
And trying a bit to charm you my lady
All I am summoning is the energy to confront you and go on my knees
To make you all mine and fulfill our true destiny



I am glad that you are loving me and reading my blog. After seeing the love for me I wanted to respond to your love and faith in by posting new things and maybe I think I should increase my frequency of my post on my novel ‘SHADOWED LOVE’. Well I will appreciate if you all leave me a comment about what should I do next for you? Should I make that one chapter per week novel into two chapters a week or should I start submitting more poems like this or some short stories?

Your views are respected and valued. Please submit your suggestions so that I can bring you more post to read and enjoy a little bit through an artistic way. J

9 comments:

  1. nice poem indeed...continue wid such poems..best f luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish u should renew ur novel n start wid subjctng point of view

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i think that a bit of subjective would be better and thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  3. Yr em jss fallng fr ur poem .. Dey r jss amzng<3 n frnkly spkng toh em falling fr u <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you have started liking my poems, and me too :) *Blush*

      Delete