Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hold My Hand

Hold my hand and fly me to the moon
As these moments will pass away and like sand we'll slip soon
With the stars glistening upon us
I'll wrap myself around you and stay hush
Just stay this night with me, as in the morning all shall be gone
And we forget each other with memories of aghast turned upon
The song of the rain inside the clouds will roar the thunder
And we shall fight with our inner monsters from the ruins of blunders
My eye will reflect my soul and the magic it's about to lose
Just hold me tight, cause my heart got only you to choose
Talk to me and feel the pain I'm about to adhere
As you'll make me happy while it passes away
Just look into my eyes, for me to get strong
And fly me to these stars who have got wrong
Beat by beat, this heart go berserk to prance
And have the pleasure to ask you for the dance
While we dance, I kiss you now and then
As soon the sky will fall and all will come to an end
The paradise is just a memory away
So let's not let the puppets of time play
These tears dreaming down your face
Will become your shadow and take my place
You'll be safe and sound from me
As I am the one to hinder your destiny
Just hold my hand and fly me to the moon
So that I can fall from there real soon
The sun will enlighten you after I'm gone
As you, my angel, have been gifted my wings to live long
Heaven is not far away from the stars
But heaven is only for angels, not for nefarious heart

3 comments: