Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Orchestral Wind

There goes the wind from within my home
As I saw her walking down the beautiful dawn
As my universe was built inside her stars
And I could count the endless pieces of my heart
With my feathers scented with deer's musk
I fly high to build my home on the cloudy dusk
Hades called and held my foot to hold me down
As I dealt the pain and hear my heart's sound
Waiting for my wind to come flying to me
As I believed her to be my only destiny
The orchestra in my heart was painting colours on my soul
And I saw my feathers to lift and shine on the pity ghoul
The guiding light bestowed upon from my home
As my heart was beating to fast in this very cold
I held her close and felt her warmth
As I built my home inside her heart
I may be an emotional fool still feeling for an unknown wind
But I like to believe in the power that lurks inside because of it
As I feel home-like to fill this blood with warmth
And invincible that Hades can't stand against us
Extending my arms, I wrap my wind all around myself
Breathing it in and never letting it to go to fall naive
As it played my heart like strings of a violin
And piano and flute filled the soul's serenity in

13 comments: