Monday, March 21, 2016

Drowning In Emotions

I was a bird flying high before my wings were cut
Now the clouds are walking ahead on my rebut
Being the leaf I was blown away from my branch
And now I'm swimming alone rendered with the cranch
Far away from the eyes, I was the drop of broken tears
I longed for her to hold and be with her till my last years
Looking into my heart, I found you going away
And the numb void wrapped me like a prey
Nothing is that I can do right now
As I'm on a sinking boat without the row
I was lost like a child in your smile
That I had been killing myself to make a futile
The search for hope is lost in the darkness
And pain is laughing to leave me heartless
Everytime I breathe, I take it again
And agony fills me up to the brim
But my soul is flying to clear the sky
Trying to guide me to a better zenith
As I can beat again and live to watch the heavens
As right now I'm all lost and dead
But the love can't die, can remain a shred
Hope will be casted upon me and I'll heal my wings
As the angel will fly with me up till the heaven
The devil could kill my all and make me a ghoul
But hope and love brought me back to my soul
With she being gone, I killed my heart
And now I'm burning in the world apart

6 comments:

  1. A hope in your heart will get you what you want! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hope in your heart will get you what you want! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too good.. Your choice of words and the imagination makes it even more interesting. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat an imagination..really enjoyed reading it.. Keep going

    ReplyDelete