Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vintage Standing

A poem which I wrote for a friend of mine. So here it is, Vintage Standing


With the most beautiful smile, she stood there
Her hair teasing her cheeks everywhere
With each look she gazed upon me
I was mesmerized by her true serenity
The vintage bricks behind, were hypnotized
As the way she carried herself, her essence intoxicated
No matter where she went, she brought happiness
And nobody couldn't smile or pray for any less
Recreating her own persona, she held her angels together
And made my heart skipped some beats for her
Cupid itself, painted her cheeks with love
And her lips were blessed with the taste of bubble gum
The cute nose rested perfectly to pierce the heart
And her skin glowed to shine to complete the incomplete part
Her smile so assuring, that I could die on her say
And after watching her standing there, I still wait for that day
With all her cuteness, she swayed her soul out
And I fell for every attire of her, from smile to pout
A heart touched serene beauty stood before me
And I was awestruck to see God's creativity
As she went by, my heart sunk away
And I wish for her to be happy every day

7 comments: