Friday, December 12, 2014

The Beauty and The Beast

Beauty and Beast



We all have read the story of beauty and the beast but here there are some minute changes. This is the story of a beauty who falls for a beast but the beast is determined her to send her back. Both have their own perceptions, their own thinking. Both of them recites a poem full of their emotions for each other.



Beauty-
The day I met you, my life changed
My stars into your direction are now arranged
I have lost my senses to fall for you
And I don’t know how and when it happened but it seems true
Even the lord above knows this feeling is pure
Cause I love you for which I’m sure
Just once watch into my eyes
And unwrap the truth from your lies
My heart has seen the real you from your reflections
When you were trying to steal my heart from the demons
You won it that day saving me from your inner conscience
And your heart is skipping some beats for who I live
The pain inside your heart is from caring for me
Just hold me in your arms and complete our story
I want to spend this life walking in with you by my side
And I am sure I will wipe off your negative tides
I just want you to know that you are my safest place to hide
Despite you are a beast, I know you always try to make me smile



Beast-
Don’t make these feelings for me, as I am a curse
I am no superhero, rather a vampire’s thirst
All I tried was to keep you safe from me
Cause I know I will ruin all your destiny
Just go away from here and leave me alone
As with your love and trust, I am now done
You don’t know anything about me
You are befooled under this love thing
I am monster who will kill you, if you would stay
So just get the hell out of here and live your again
Turn your back on me and never show me your face
Cause my heart is darkness, there’s no place
I can’t love you as I a carnival of evil and rust
Just don’t call it love, you have just met me, it’s lust
Bring back your senses and run away
I am hades of hell, no paradise in which your heart would sway

No comments:

Post a Comment