Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Beauty of Her Eyes

The Beauty of Her Eyes





Looking in your eyes I am lost by the landscape it makes
It rejuvenates my soul and let the chains break
By looking at the waterfall of purity
I sense paradise in your sweet serenity
That river of pure love which flows directly to my heart
It makes my heart fill with emotions which never go apart
You have centred the balance of my universe
And now in my heart, it’s just us
When I climb up your heart and see the jungle behind the valley
The sensations swirls up around my heart and conceal my heart into it deeply
I see a jungle full of roses and beautiful flowers
I reckon this is the pretty source of your magical powers
The way your eyes shine brighter than the stars above
It’s like watching clouds make different shapes of cute rabbits and dove
You are the queen of this valley and the princess of my heart
And here I am gathering all the love and filling my cart
Your sweet exotic essence makes me go insane
And I love it when I get the chance to dance with you in rain
Here I am writing this poem to win your heart if I could
Cause my angel today love is my immense mood
The beauty you have within your eyes, smile, heart and soul
I wish to complete your heart with mine which is my goal
With you right by my side I will halt the time
And together we will live forever with love in heart and beautiful smiles




Be happy. Stay happy. Spread happiness. Make someone smile each day, because a smile can light up the world brighter than the star. Be loved. Spread love. Love the people you care about. Share your love with them, tell them and spend some time to enjoy with them. This world is too small for hatred to ripe.


3 comments: