Monday, December 22, 2014

The Wait is about to End

The Wait IS About to end


This is the story of a boy called Arush. He loved a girl named Ananya, and they were in a long distance relationship. Arush was soon going to visit Ananya and then they both will spend and share all their time with each other. Arush was living in Bangalore and Ananya lived in Chandigarh. Arush and Ananya were school lovers but their relationship started when Arush went to Bangalore for job and since then he has never get back to Chandigarh. Their relationship started in long distance and now he was coming to meet her after 3 damn years. He was so eager and happy to finally see the love of his life. They both were so excited. Arush decided to stay there only, so even to amaze Ananya, he bought a ring and had given the application for shifting in Chandigarh to which the company accepted. And now Arush was well prepared to take their relationship to a new level by marrying her and he was lost in her thoughts. The moments of past and the dream of the moments he was about to share with her. He was at the airport when he wrote this:



Finally the wait is all about to end
Time from my hands slipped like sand
I would be able to see her by my eyes
And there would be love around me and her, even in skies
The eyes which I used to glare in pictures
Will now be locked in mine and I’ll be lost in a paradise
The sweet voice I used to hear on phone
Will now be heard directly and we will sing together as one
I was so eagerly waiting for time to come
And now I am about to meet the true love
The girl who taught me so many things being so far away
But my Delilah, soon I’ll be there to make your heart sway
It seems like I have missed centuries of moments to cherish them with you
But my angel don’t worry I will make up for them and create a world new
The smile while thinking about you now widens a bit more
And my heart is pumping a bit faster and my soul is deepening its core
Once we meet I will hug you so tight
That you stay forever by my side
The bewildered me will then perish and there would dawn of a new us
And I will be gladly listening to your stories and your jesus
I will hold you, and then the time will be jealous
As we will be in each other’s arms and we both will be too zealous
Now I just close my eyes and think of what all we would do
And just one last thing in the end that I love you



He sent this Ananya on her phone; he thought that it would touch her heart. He wanted to make her happy, make her feel special.

But there were some other plans pre-decided by destiny for them. The flight in which Arush was had some technical issues and it crashed. There was no survivor.


Ananya waited lifelong but Arush never came back as he had gone too far this time. Arush didn’t come but came his news, the news that he was no more and the only last thing she could remind of him was the poem which Ananya kept as a memorial for her love.

1 comment:

  1. Great work :) This piece is really well written

    Tip - do concentrate on grammar a little, other than that fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete