Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bewildered Distance

Bewildered Distance





This distance sometimes kills me inside

And all I am left alone with my own conscience

Wrapping my arms around I try to hold my emotions

Being nostalgic and insomnia about your thoughts

My heart is pounding fast thinking of you

And inside my soul is standing alone a mountain with a lot air to pursue

May this time cease and petrify itself into a single moment

And I could take you with me on those beautiful mountains

Then we will make those moments of impact

Then the butterfly inside you can fly without any wreck

I would watch you spread the colours of life and love

And inhale some of the beauty to cherish the pure heaven

The stillness will be captured within our eyes

And my angel, between us, there would be no disguise

I could be your prince and walk you down the valley of flowers

And you could be the strength and the source to my power

The landscape will be our kingdom, kingdom of divine and serenity

And on the soil of trust, we will be painting our own destiny

I will like to take you to my palace and kill the distance

Cause my queen your hands fill the gaps of mine just as perfect

Now I am not backing down rather taking you higher

Where you and I glow and can shine a bit brighter

Leaving all the bewildered distance back behind

Cause angel I am only yours, and you are just mine

No comments:

Post a Comment