Wednesday, January 21, 2015

As Night Fades Away

As the night falls into a beautiful sunshine
I will adore your breathtaking smile till its morning time
After that I will kiss you with all my love
And fill your heart with memories some
I know we belong to each other side to side
And my angel you are my all my might
The distance will also lessen between us
And we will be in other arms sharing warmth
This darkness fill fade away and your eyes will be locked to me
Cause my angel the path between is glowing by stars to complete our destiny
Your blush will then make your cheeks more exquisite
And I will be damn to kiss them and make my lap a chair for you to sit
Delilah we won't stay far away
Cause as this night passes it's way
We both will be locked together
And I will love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment