Friday, January 2, 2015

Waiting for the Right Moment

Waiting for the Right Moment




Right now I don’t have anything to say
But in moments I’ll be ready to take your heart away
Here I am fighting with my heart to speak it out
And there you are a little bit far where I can’t reach you with a shout
But this moment makes me realise many things about us
That we are united by a bond and I believe over our Jesus
These are some forbidden things which are filling my heart to its full
Just wait for the brim to reach as I know that this relation is too beautiful
I seem to be in paradise when I do think of you
And those thoughts make me realise that I love you
The emotions I have got for you are just too exquisite to show
And I will always love you and protect you is my mere vow
Even my dreams are filled by you
And you make everything so beautiful and make me feel déjà vu
During all those sessions of lovingly lost in my memories of happiness
I have a smile which makes me invincible and revive me from all the mess
Its your power, your energy which gives me everything I need
And it sticks our road together after each strike again and again
My heart is now full with happiness, joy and love to shower over you
In the end I would just like to say that my angel I immensely love you



Just after two days, I will be starting a new novel and side by side I will covering some short stories and poems for you all. Thanks a lot for your love and support. Hope you enjoy it and please do share it with your friends and family if you think its a worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment