Thursday, January 1, 2015

Darker Side of Conscience

Darker Side of Conscience




Today I was walking in those old streets where I used to hang out with my friends. The roads where I have had clicked a lot of snaps doing something or the other, the places where I used to chill with my friends and walk with my girlfriend. Today I am again here after a long time, time which has changed, and I was happy before coming here, thinking that I will re-cherish and replenish those old memories, but to my conscience came a vibe of uneasy. I didn’t feel that great or revived with those memories which are connected to this place by those beautiful strings, rather I felt something uneasy about where I was walking again. I was like a dead man walking on my own tombstone. The strings felt shaken and loosened from before leaving this place.

I thought time has brought a lot of changes in the shops, the maintenance of new roads, the change of faces. I thought that everything has grown from a cocoon to a moth, to which I expected to be turned into a beautiful butterfly with divine wings of freshness. Just then, my heart said maybe it’s because that my friends have grown up and the priorities have been changed. But again hanging out with them scraped that doubt off.

I was enjoying those moments of happiness with them very well yet, I had an uneasy vibe inside. I was so confused why it was here, where I used to enjoy my life better than the place I am these days. Just then, I met my relatives, I shared some more moments of happiness and joy. My heart was beating a bit faster, may be because I had finally known the reason. The reason was I myself. I was changed, not anything else. The inner conscience felt a little darker and thirsty to prove something to those who hated my success before and now I loved the fact that I was where I was and I could watch their faces go down.

This New Year, I felt new. Like I have had gone under a rebirth and I wished to vanish away this darkness and supress those negativity and fly above to shine. I read somewhere that big dreams are not fulfilled by blindly follow them without knowing the result but to watch, endure, and embrace your decisions you make and stand above your mistakes learning from them.
I wish all my viewers a very happy New Year and wish that this New Year brings a very warm and happy life ahead for all of you. May you all do amazing things a try to bring a change in this world, a better change as the world needs it. I wish that all of us stand upon our darkness inside and wipe it off to shine like a star and brighten up our own world.



Sorry for such a late post. I have been working some new stories, poems and novels for all of you to amaze you (may be- just trying). This is something I understood and I think we all should understand. I tried to fill it with that message. Let’s shine like star on a shineless planet.

1 comment: