Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Joyous Delight

The Joyous Delight



Moments of joy have surrounded me

Every vibe fills my heart completely

With you right here by my side

I feel to be invincible, not naïve

Heaven has fallen down into my life

And I just love being with you all the time

God has gifted me his most beautiful angel to be with me

And that angel is just so precious and special like my destiny

This night is falling and you are glowing brighter than the moon

The stars are also taking a bow in front of you making you their queen

This life is just one which I have to cherish with you

However I have eternity waiting to love you

Your voice is all I want to hear whenever I wake up

And these are not just simple words but they are more than words

No matter what this angel gonna stay on earth with me all her life

As she is now the perfect piece which fixes to my heart and she is just mine

With her I can fly without wings and build the nest of love

Then we will share each other in arms and petrify the waiting succumb

This gesture of true love may never die among us


We love and live for each other sharing our jesus


Guys, I have uploaded my Plan of Action for days from so on. This time I will stick to it. It has a new compilation of stories which are meant to be known by us all and the ones which conveys the message very strong to follow it in our life, known as League of Legends.

Thanks for your love and support as without it, all this wasn't possible. Hope you Like it and Share with your loved ones, as Sharing is Caring. :)

2 comments: