Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rainbow of Thoughts

Right this moment... This moment is the moment of change... The moment in which you can cross the time and ask yourself... ask yourself that what have you done... are you really worth it... or is it just that you think you are... let the sky bestow the result upon you as it always have been above you... The more you try to climb you have been stretching an arm to cry out for help to reach and gain what you have been expecting... Each day you try to bring a smile on this earth so that a new star may born but what happens when a hope shatters..  what about when your desires are cuddling in the arms of black hole and you are just watching them go... soon this universe would be calling out a name that boy your part... your journey is over but could you really make it...

In this rainbow of thoughts and the open universe you live to see something and get it done... there's a song written for all of us... there's a moment where you can look at the stars above and touch them... feel their heat... embrace the glow and enlighten yourself for and better new... you are no longer alone or broken... just misconceped or have been trying the wrong way... but believing and hopes have took you so long to a journey you never desired but still the journey was yours and you could do something which nobody could...

The stars with their wishes clap and applause your effort but the question remain still... have you really made it... is it really worth it or is it just an illusion... The answer lies just in front of you... you need to close your eyes for that... as open eyes let the universe enter inside you and play with you like a toy... With my close eyes I see myself in front of a mirror...

The mirror is bounded by shackles and there are some carvings of tears on it... The mirror is broken but I cannot fix it... I don't have the adhesive... but I have myself... I have my determination and my heart... my hope and my journey... I opened my eyes and after moment when I close them again I was the adhesive... The mirror was glued again and the shakes were reduced because now I was and star... The faults inside me were uplifted as I could feel the inside mw not the outside world letting me... guiding me... showing me a path but I could find my own way...

Yeah I was lost many a times but that let me to the journey which has made me what I am right now... and to answer the question that is it worth it... so yeah... It is worth it... you can be the great stars to enlighten the universe but I am the comet to glow the paths of needy ones too... This rainbow of thoughts and the cry ti reach out for the sky have made me touch, embrace and feel the clouds... The rain building between them... They have let me to open the gates for those who believe and try to touch the sky... as even a gaze at this wonderful life is enough to live a breathful moment which can make it worth it...

In this life many things crosses our path and test us. We just need to believe in ourselves and show us that WE CAN DO IT. Many people will be guiding you, but never neglect their opinion, just focus on your heart and dreams. Believe is all you can do. This world is too small to hate and cry... Lets just fill this world to nurture new ideas, thoughts and people...

And do keep asking yourself that IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?


Sorry guys, I was inactive for such a long time, but this time I am back with some stories and a new series of stories based on a fictitious college. The stories will be based on the college only and a lot of fun would be there in those stories, Hope you like it. Again I apologize for such a delay. Thanks to be there and give this blog the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment