Monday, February 9, 2015

Chocolate Day

Today under this wide sky I give a little prayer
A prayer that we both stay happy together forever
Where I can watch your lovely smile every time
And I can kiss away all our problems with this time
The way your eyes meet mine and embrace the love
I just wish to kiss your chocolaty lips and taste some
This sweet essence of yours makes me go crazy
And your melting heart makes my heart sway
I just wish to be here with you till my last breath
And please don't forget what I have said
That I love you and you are my precious Delilah
Just let me kiss you and wrap you my arms
As this heart has been shouting your name since it met you
And your heart was responding making me feel so new
This time with you will melt just like a chocolate
But the sweet taste of our relationship won't go away
As you fill this life of mine with colours no one else can
I am so lucky to be your all, your loving man
I just wish to watch you and adore your eyes
And praise your smile and never lie
With your blush spreading over your cheeks
And my heart starts pounding so fast to its streak
I just wish to be around you and love you
So I can taste the best chocolate in stew
This life of ours is written in stars
But my heart is glued to your heart
Just stay with me all this time
Be my all, my angel, and just mine
That's my prayer to angels above
We live together forever, just us




Happy chocolate day to everybody :) Stay happy. Stay loved. Sp read love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment