Saturday, February 7, 2015

Propose Day

If we could only have this time
I would like to halt it and make mine
You are here right in front of me
And I am in a paradise of pure serenity
Your eyes are shining under this twilight
And I am falling under your spell this night
All I wish to do is to go on my knees
And ask that can I have the pleasure of dancing with you please?
With your blushy cheeks I think I will have this dance
And within the dance I will hold you close to make my chance
I will whisper I love you my angel in your ears
And my heart will be beating fast seeking for cheer
This day on I wish not to leave your arms ever
As this day is special to make you my forever
I have this feeling in my heart that you are just mine
And together we will live to surpass the mere time
All I want to do is to shower all my love
And we remember this beautiful night for us
The moon glowing above you is jealous as you are more beautiful
And this boy here is opening his heart to be truthful
Just be my valentine and share this life with me
As my lady I love you so immensely
And my heart will beat reciting by your name
To live withing your own warmth and complete my life's aim




For all the beautiful and cute singles out there. ;)
Hope you like it and spread love as much as you can. :)

5 comments:

  1. Woowww itss beautiful.. Jss amzng .. Hriday rilli u r a hrtbeat of evry grl lke ... Evry poem of urs iss jss mmmuuuaaahhhh ... 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yr... nothing else can I say :)
      N srsly I am not heartbeat for gals yr... otherwise I would have been crowded by a lot of them... :P

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha... Aree tu dil pe he le gya .. Jokes apart .. Bt rilli yr dis one iss d bst.. Mtlb if smeone recite dis na toh srsly uska patnr toh naa chte hue b yess he bole 😛

      Delete
    3. Simar I knew you joked, and srsly kon yr... mujhe kon milegi!!

      Thanks Shuvam Bro :)

      Delete