Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Promise Day

We are connected by a common string
I am the cloud and you are the urge that rain brings
You derive me crazy and fill this heart with emotions
And I am lost in pure feelings without any potions
These words are enough to bring a moment of joy in your heart
And how many games the time may try, it can't get us apart
I promise to be around you and shelter you
And I vow you to fiercely love you
These memories with you are my quilt which I wear at night
And I late in between I wake up to watch you sleep tight
With a smile on your face you sleep in my warmth
And I vow to maintain it with all of my love
The angels fly around us to show me the true you
And I feel basoraxia just to make you feel new
Like morning dew, you are so pure
That I wish to fill your life with exquisite moments to lure
This feeling with you, the thing I feel inside
They just make me what I am without any doubt
Being in love with someone shows you what true affection is
And I just wish to seek the place in your heart where I could live
I vow to always call that place home and stay there with my love
As my angel some promises are not been told, they are to be done
You got those enchanting eyes which makes you so serene
And my heart beats more blood in that moment as I watch you pleased
You smile and my heart is love strucked
And my arms just wish to be around you for a hug
While my eyes glitter to never lose you in amidst
And all I pray or think about is to never forget out first kiss
All I want to say is that no matter what I say or do
These are words right now but I vow to show how much I love you




Hope you all like it and share the love that everyone needs in their life. With these small efforts I just try to spread love, happiness and smiles all around. If you like it then please share this link and do try to keep up l the promises you make. Thanks to all for being there and reading what I have been uploading till now. Thanks a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment