Friday, February 6, 2015

Rose Day

Sunshine from above is making you shine
And I am going crazy without champagne or wine
Like a soft tender bud you have grown into a beautiful soul
And to love you and protect from this mere world is my goal
Watching you dance in this wind and swaying your hands
I just forget all my tensions all my errands
In the moonlight you stay strong and spread your pure essence
And I am enchanted whenever I am under your exquisite presence
Your soft hands fill up my arms like petals hug a rose
And I love being your around you with you in every pose
This garden has a lot of lilies, jasmines, and lotuses
But after watching you truly my heartbeat ceases
The way you smell and you spread your wings to wrap around flowers
I just feel invincible and feeling you near me gives me power
All I can do is to watch you in awe and feel your serene love
As you are so tender so delicate so pure and naive
You live to enlighten the whole garden
And in your life I wish to be your sun
I want to be there every time and give you strength
and burn all the things which to hurt or amend
As my beautiful rose you the best thing to me
And this life with you is my true destiny



Happy rose day to all the beautiful looking rosey girls. Hope you shine and enjoy and be like a rose to nurture this whole world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment