Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Teddy Day

She came in my life like an angel
And in no time I got so insane for her
When she wraps up me in her warm arms
I just go in awe and I am lost in her charm
The way she looks and hold me through her gaze
I just wish to bring her close and take a taste
The soft smooth of hers makes my hand slip down
And my heart just cannot stop it's fastening pound
How this fate brought us close is just true destiny
As my angel you look like a cute teddy
I feel I loved you before I met you
And when we met I just couldn't stop feeling deja vu
This night is closing in and our morning awaits us
Where we are holding our hands and talking about our jesus
And the smile on your beautiful face says it all
That your heart, soul and mind are responding to my calls
Right where you are I will fill your life with joy and happiness
Balloons, flowers and teddies will share your little mess
You make me a better man and I love you the way you are
Even god knows what we are made of a we don't get apart
Just like this teddy bear I try to bring a wide smile
As my princess, the angels above tell me that you are mine
I just love you
And this totally feels to be true



Happy Teddy Day everybody :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment