Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kiss Day

The stars above falls down to kiss you
And I here with distance between us, miss you
But as this night calls out, in the morning I will be in your arms
To kiss your heart away and embrace your pretty charm
Tonight, I just lean in to kiss you and fall for the divine taste
As this day is meant to share our love otherwise it's a waste
There's a part of me which cry for you
A part of my heart which burns for you
My arms just wish to hold you tight and wrap you around
With only you and your beautiful love to be surround
You and I together make the moments into memories
As this love doesn't ceases between us
Let the rain pour over us and we dance under beautiful stars
And we kiss till dawn makes a mere start
This wind teases me when it plays with your hair
And all I could is to make them clear
My heart just freezes when I watch you smile
I just wish I had the power to halt the running time
As I know what future brings
Where I will wearing you down the ring
And we take our vows in front of the almighty
So we could kiss and hug each other tightly
I love you in my glimpses I am so sure
And I have never met someone so beautiful so pure
Your heart returns all my calls and mine jumps
While each time you blow a kiss, the faster it pumps
In an another world, we will live above the clouds in the sky
Where our Kingdom will be up so high
And we will fly with the birds to call it home
And the angels will sing as we come
Within your eyes I find my true identity
And meeting you was my true destiny
You took my breaths away
And I could just watch you sway
While my heart had grabbed yours and went on its knees
To ask you for a dance which it could only cherish
And then it just went to kiss your soft lips
As you are in all my prayers, and worships
I share my life with you
As my heart truly beats for you
Staying in your arms and embracing your lips is what my heart wishes
And my heart will beat for you with yours even if it ceases
I just don't want you to let go
And try an attempt to show
That you are my heaven and happiness
Holding you tight I want to love you till my breath ends
Cause we are blessed by the jesus
And together we will write our own stories



Happy Kiss Day to all the beautiful girls out there in this world. I know the poem is somewhat long but please bear with it and share it if you like it. Many hugs and kisses from my side. ;) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment