Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hug Day

This day so forth will be remembered
When we embrace each moment with each other
If you cry I will be there to comfort you
If you try to go in your shell I will be there to love you
These arms of mine are widely open for you to fill
And here I am to cherish your pretty smile
I know how sacrifices you make to be with me
And now it's my turn to return the favors with my insanity
I will keep you safe and sound
Within my arms you are here to astound
With cool breezes playing with your hair
And you standing still in the balcony there
I will come and wrap you in my arms to feel the warmth
And I will cherish the divine moment of our love
Where you will smile and your heart will call
Call my name loud when mine will start to roll
Our shadows will speak for us and will be united as one
While you and I will make the butterflies stich some moments of love
Violins, flutes, or pianos, none is compared with your voice
With you I don't feel anything just to be proud on my choice
I know you are the reason I am today
And on my knees I just wish to ask you to say
I wish you to accept this stupid guy as your one and all
As his heart is just being trying you to call
As if this heart breaths with yours
And whenever I am with you, above my head I hear choirs
All I want is to hug you tightly and never let you go
And I open my heart for you to step in and show
Show that I just love you
With you I feel so new and true
With you beside me, I feel happiness lurking everywhere
And till my last breath and after eternity I want to care
These eyes are lucky as they can watch you smile
And this heart is so lucky as it calls you mine
The shape of my heart is shifting like your face
As I just try yours to bring close and embrace
With all these words I try to make you blush and smile
And from this moment on you are my all, my life
I love you my angel, my little princess
As your love, warmth, care, and smile are just priceless




Happy hug day to everyone. Warm hugs from my side to everybody. Just enjoy this life as it's just one and keep spreading love and warmth. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww,, i loved dis one ..soo beautiful n sweet .. Evrythng flowed very well n d imagery ws a joy to read ... As always a wondrful job😘😘

    ReplyDelete