Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love Introspection(Chap 2)- The Meeting

Love Introspection

Chapter 2- The Meeting

In Jan of 1974, it was Sunday, and the celebrations of New Year were over. I was here, sitting on this right damn bench, when I saw her for the first time. I was about 9 years old and then a wonder crossed my glimpse. There she was, in a beautiful frock standing right in front of me, with eyes closed, praying to the lord jesus. Sitting here, I just could see her one half, I tried to move here and there to watch how she looked, and then her mom asked her that was she finish as they needed to go and with that she nodded and they turned to exit, and that was the first time I saw an angel. I wanted to stop her, but neither have I known her name, nor could I stop her. So I sat here again with some grief in my heart. I was alone, and after sometime I went to my home.

On my way home, I was constantly thinking about her, how she looked, and the magic of her smile and how pretty her eyes were. Oh man, I was lost. That was the first time when someone had been on my mind for so long. There was something special about her, may be it was her smile, or her soft long hair which were teasing her by falling again and again to her cheeks from the ears. While I was coming to my home, I was out of my senses, kicking an empty can on the road, and suddenly, I bumped into someone. I gained my conscious back, and I looked up. I saw a young man with a carton in his hands, as if he was moving somewhere. I apologised to the man and went to my house. As soon as I pressed the doorbell, I was waiting for someone to open the door, and I was looking here and there in the dismal of waiting, suddenly I turned and I saw her. Oh My God! Was it happening for real! There she was again in front of my eyes. And when I watched closely, I saw she was moving in to the house which was just three houses apart us.

I was overwhelmed, I was delighted to know that now I could be friends with her and could see her anytime I wished. I felt that Jesus had granted me the wish. I left my door and set my directions towards her. I presumed that she will easily accept a friendly hand. I had just made my move and started walking towards her, but till then the door was wide open and my mother was shouting from behind to call me. Shit man! I felt embarrassed. I turned back and went inside my house. I went to my room, ate some snacks and started to complete my homework. Later that day, I told my mom indirectly that she should be friends with that girl’s mother.

“Some new family has moved in our locality mom, just next to Malhotra Uncle.” I said.

“Yeah I heard that too. I was thinking I will go tomorrow and ask if they need any help.” She responded back.
“You also come along, we will go in the evening.” She continued. To which I just nodded.

Oh my God! Did she really say that I shall come along with her! I went crazy. I was very happy and my heart was jumping inside my body.

The next evening, my heartbeats were becoming very fast and I was too joyful that I was going to meet her. I washed my face properly and wore a nice perfume, and my mother was kind of doubtful about what I was trying to do. I kept that thought aside and made up my hair.

There we were, I was standing at her door with my mother waiting for someone to open the gate. I heard someone climbing down the stairs and then the sound of the footsteps ceased and someone opened the door. She looked like her mother. She was a charming lady with a soft smile over her face. My mom told her that we are her new neighbour and she gladly invited us in.

My mom was talking with hers and getting to know her, she was making a new friend, my mom was very good in making friends and she had a lot of friends. While she was busy talking with her mother, my eyes searching for that girl. I was looking everywhere, trying to capture and adhere everything in my mind. And suddenly I heard her mom saying that she lived with her husband and two children out of which was a girl of 8 years old by name Avantika and boy who is just 10 months old namely, Divyam.

After 10 minutes of talking, there was a ring on the door, and her mother went to open the door, and when she came back, my angel was with her, trying to hide behind her mother. She was shy. She looked too cute and her mother was trying to pull her out so that she may introduce her to us.

“Hello” I said. But I was followed by silence and a smile on her face, but still my gesture made her shyer. Now I was feeling dumb. I didn’t know what to do now. My mind was blank.



Sorry for the delay of he second chapter guys. Please do read and share.

Hope you guys liked the second chapter of this novel called Love Introspection. Guys, a friend of mine has also started to paint this creative canvas with his thoughts in the form of words, please do visit his page too, support him and me too. https://svneverapart.wordpress.com/ Its his link. Guys please do support both of us and and share it with your loved ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment