Monday, February 23, 2015

Fairy Tale







Our story is just like a fantasy come true
My heart is just beating to live for you
The clouds above us are waiting for the proper moment
The time when aura will be filled by our scent
Then stars above are jealous that you are brighter than the moon
And the distance which separates us will perish soon
Forget all the fairy tales cause we will make one
As you are the only person to whom my heart belongs
In those perfect eyes of yours I swim in our memories
And nothing can cease me to fulfill our lovely destiny
This world moves and the time cripples but we stand together
The distance can move us apart but the love stays young forever
You and I are inconsolable who just seek each other everytime
And I love you with my heart open for you to step inside my life
Till my last breath and beat I will have your name on my lips
And your glimpse in my eyes will never vanish even if time flips
Cause my angel, you are the fairy of our beautiful tale
And I am your prince charming to live within your heart's cape
With my breaths going fast as my heart feels near you
My soul paints a rainbow filled prophecy for our steps to take a move
Cause in this journey, people are trying to separate us
But we love each other and live to believe in our Jesus
This fairy tale will wash away all the pain of our past
As the destination is our triumph and the time will be aghast
Your beautiful heart is holding  mine with such purity
And my love for you is my true destiny
Cause my shadow will follow you when I am gone
As I am the king of our Kingdom, not a mere pawn
And you my queen, will beautify the whole universe
And together we will love each other



This sketch you all saw above is made my dearest friend Simarpreet Virmani. I just love her. Hope you all liked the poem and the sketch too, as from now on, whenever I will be uploading a poem, it would be with a sketch made by her. Thanks to all and do share it.
Thanks Simar :D :*

No comments:

Post a Comment